It’s been three years since ISO 9001: 2015 was published, and many companies still struggle with how to incorporate the new ‘risk-based thinking’ approach into their management systems and business processes.
Using practical examples, this presentation will illustrate how to apply the new concept of ‘risk-based thinking’ into your organization’s day-to-day work processes and unleash the full potential of this powerful concept to:
- Identify potential issues in virtually every activity
- Prevent or reduce nonconformities, and
- Identify opportunities to improve processes.
The effective use of this method can enable companies to:
- Engage the collective knowledge of all employees and boost morale
- Reduce costs and Improve profitability Improve overall organizational performance