Watch The Recording To Our Third Q&A session: Planning to Return to Work After COVID-19.
On June 23, SAI Global Assurance hosted its third live Q&A in a series to support businesses safely return to work.
Our expert, Kiran Bhagat, provided an overview of returning to “BAU” as fast as possible, resuming face-to-face work with high-risk clients, tips for small businesses and key takeaways from COVID-19 for the workplace in the long term.
We answered the following questions:
- Is it appropriate to regularly test employees?
- Is a staggered approach still appropriate for small businesses?
- How should we resume face-to-face services with high-risk clients?
- How can we improve our risk management to minimise future impacts of events like COVID-19 that are unlikely to happen?
- How can we ensure and encourage employees to follow new policies?
- Can you give us an overview on how we can move to “BAU” as fast as possible?
- Can you provide documentation tips for new policies implemented to remain complaint?
- What will the takeaways be from COVID-19 for the workplace in the long term?