What are the Benefits of Online Learning?
Practical Job Aids
Tools and templates are available as printable documents which learners can use a job aids.
Convenient & Cost Effective
Your organisation does not need to pay for travel or accommodation and you do not need time out of the office.
Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace
Learning is convenient and can be delivered on demand, when and where it is needed, both on and off site.
Learning can be delivered as ‘just in time’ training, reducing the period between the learning and application of the knowledge or skills.
No Risk Environment
An online learning environment allows employees to safely master skills before applying them in actual situations.
- Clearly defined learning objectives at multiple levels, including the course, module and lesson levels
- Interactive lessons and media elements, will get learners involved more quickly and keep them motivated to continue
- Interactivities have been designed to engage the learner in the content and for the purpose of application of knowledge
Learners are able to complete the course at their own speed. The course is designed to help facilitate learning through the content on the assumption that there is no face to face facilitator.
Self-directed learning allows for time to reflect and develop a deeper understanding of the material.
- Allows learners to access and review the lessons they need at times convenient to them
- Content can be revisited as often as desired within the 12 month license period
- The learning strategy recognises that adults learn best when training is practical and focused, and
- The case study approach helps to convey complex theoretical concepts in a practical and immersive way.