3 Days: 9:00 –17:00
This qualification is aimed at supervisors, team leaders and line managers in production or quality in food manufacturing or storage and distribution.
It is recommended that candidates have a basic understanding of food safety and/or HACCP prior to attending this course.
Supervising Food Safety (Level 3), Sprenger, R.A. Highfield.co.uk Ltd
- Understand the requirements for ensuring compliance with food safety legislation
- Understand the application and monitoring of good personal hygiene practice, training and competency
- Understand the application and monitoring of good practice to keep work areas clean hygienic and free from pests
- Understand the application and monitoring of good practice regarding contamination microbiology and temperature control
- Ensuring compliance with food safety legislation
- The application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- How to implement food safety management procedures
- The application and monitoring of good practice regarding contamination, microbiology and temperature control
The course will provide delegates with a knowledge and understanding of food safety principles and practices, and will enable candidates to identify problem areas and to recommend solutions.
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Our course tutors have substantial experience in the understanding and implementation of food safety controls, HACCP and related legislation. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors in manufacturing, catering and retail.
Delegates successfully completing the Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing (RQF) course and examination will be awarded a Highfield Qualifications certificate.
Qualification Number: 603/2088/6
The RQF is a qualification framework regulated by Ofqual. It is also suitable for delivery in Wales and is regulated by Qualifications Wales.