Storage and distribution companies are the life blood of our nation, and the Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted just how critical the logistics industry is to us all. Ensuring quality is maintained and and safe food delivered across the supply chain is equally critical.
BRCGS Storage & Distribution bridges the gap between food manufacturers and retailers by promoting best practices and facilitating a process of continuous improvement through a risk-based product safety management system. Issue 4 of the Standard has been developed with input from some of the word’s leading brands, retailers, storage, logistics and online retailers including HelloFresh and McDonalds to reflect the changing dynamics of the logistics sector.
To learn about the new requirements, what they mean and the best way to implement – join our discussion-based, interactive live webinar on February 8th at 11am GMT.
- Introduction to BRCGS
- About the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4
- Benefits of Certification
- Drivers for the Standard revisions
- Deep dive into the main changes, what they mean and tips on how to implement
- Richa Bedi-Navik – BRCGS Technical Manager
- Alison Friel – Director Client & Technical Account Management, SAI Global
- Nick Lengden – Consultant
Who should attend:
- Food retailers looking to mitigate risk across their supply chain and ensure product safety from primary source to consumer.
- Transport, storage and distribution businesses dealing with food, packaging, and consumer products.