SAI Global Assurance is delighted to be selected by British Game Assurance to audit and carry out assessments on registered shoots and game farms.
British Game Assurance was set up to promote, develop and assure the production and harvest of game meat. Shoots and Game Farms who register with the BGA are showing that they adhere to the highest welfare and environmental standards and by embracing the BGA Standards they are ensuring traceability within the food chain from egg to plate.
Benefits for Shoots and Game Farms who register with the BGA:
- Demonstrates adherence to the highest welfare and environmental standards
- Ensures traceability within the food chain from egg to plate
- Increases confidence knowing they are operating according to best practice
- Builds customer trust – BGA on-pack logo represents high animal & environmental standards
- Increases safety – the more shoots that sign up to BGA Assurance, the safer shooting becomes
With an experienced team of assessors who are committed and passionate about the countryside, SAI Global looks forward to delivering a robust and highly valuable scheme for the BGA.