Tickets are now available for Agribusiness – the largest online Agri-Supply industry conference of the year hosted by AIC (Agricultural Industries Confederation) which discusses and debates how the Agri-Food supply chain can add value and play its part in the green recovery.
As a leading Agri-Food Certification Body, SAI Global is delighted to be a silver sponsor at this year’s virtual event on November 17th which will be chaired by Sybil Ruscoe of BBC Farming Today, TV and radio presenter.
- Victoria Prentis MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Defra
- Luke Pollard MP, Labour (Co-op) MP for Plymouth, Sutton and Devonport
- Professor Sir Dieter Helm, Professor of Economics, Oxford University
- Oliver McEntyre, National Strategy Director, Barclays Agriculture
- David Telford, Head of AgriFood, KTN; Sophie Throup, Head of Agriculture, Fisheries and Sustainable Sourcing, Wm Morrison
- Robert Jappie, Partner, Life Science & Cannabis Regulation – Ince
The conference runs from 9.15am – 2pm on November 17th and will include discussion and debate on topics such as the range of dates for either achieving net zero or net carbon zero over the coming decades and changes in agricultural support payments – how will this evolve over the coming years and will farmers be drawn towards using their land for environmental initiatives and payments rather than food production?